Honey is definitely one of the healthiest foods in the whole world. This is because honey is rich in vitamins and minerals. However, according to experts, the type and quantity of these vitamins and minerals depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture.
Honey also possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties so it’s frequently used as a natural antiseptic in traditional remedies. It also contains nutraceuticals which are highly efficient in the destruction of free radicals.
This sweetener is very efficient in treatment of numerous health issues. When combined with cinnamon, it’s even more effective. Cinnamon is a sweet spice used in savory dishes like tagines and soups. It’s often used by people for weight loss or sleep improvement.
The mixture of cinnamon and honey is very useful for conditions like high cholesterol and blood sugar, as well as viruses. These are some of the conditions in which this mixture has proven to be highly efficient:
- Gall bladder infection- mix 2 tbsp of cinnamon and 1 tbsp of honey in one glass of lukewarm water and drink it daily. By doing this, you’ll remove bacteria from the gall bladder.
- Cholesterol-in only 2 hours, you will be able to lower down the cholesterol levels by only 10%. Namely, mix two tbsp of honey and three tbsp of cinnamon in a large cup of tea. Drink it regularly.
- Heart diseases-spread the mixture on a slice of bread and make this your daily breakfast. It will successfully lower the cholesterol in the arteries and prevent heart attacks.
- Arthritis– mix two tbsp of honey and a tbsp of cinnamon in one glass of water. When consumed regularly, it can protect you even from cancer.
- Immunity-protects the body from bacteria and viruses when regularly consumed.
- Colds and flu-if you have a cold, chronic cough, or sinus obstruction, take a tbsp of honey and ¼ tbsp of cinnamon three days in a row.