Both, the kidneys and the bladder are vital organs that belong to the urinary tract. The major function of the kidneys is to filter excess water and toxins from the body, and thus, produce urine. They are also in charge of producing hormones and absorbing minerals. Whereas, the bladder, also known as the urinary bladder, is responsible for storing urine and enabling infrequent and voluntary urination.
Urinary Tract Infection: Cause, Symptoms, and Treatment
Unfortunately, both of these organs are susceptible to suffer from an infection, which is commonly called as a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Even though bladder infections are more prominent, sometimes, the bacteria might escape and find a way to enter either one or both of the kidneys.
The bacteria that cause UTI are mostly Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae. Still, the first one is more likely to affect the female gender only. Furthermore, urinary tract infections can be very persistent and painful, causing a feeling of discomfort and other symptoms including:
- Persistent urination urges
- Burning sensation during urination
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Pain and pressure while urinating
- Cloudy urine
- Strong urine smell
- Back pain
- Fever and chills
Antibiotics are the first drugs that doctors prescribe for treating UTI. However, antibiotics can usually cause various side effects, such as diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, headaches, difficulties sleeping, or change the color of the urine.
Therefore, the best way to treat UTI is by preparing a homemade natural remedy which will solve the issue effectively, promptly, and without any side effects. Thus, we present you the natural super antibiotic that destroys urinary tract infections even after the first use. Here’s the recipe of this amazing remedy:
Natural Antibiotic for Treating UTI
- 250 grams of organic honey
- 2 dl of olive oil
- 250 grams of lemon peel
- 250 grams of finely chopped parsley root
The preparation method is very easy – just combine all of the listed ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture becomes smooth and homogeneous. Then, transfer the mixture into a plastic container and store in the fridge.
Take one tablespoon of this natural remedy daily in the morning on an empty stomach. For best results, avoid consuming chocolate and coffee because they allow faster growth of the bacteria.
Why are These Ingredients Beneficial for Treating UTI?
1. Honey is extremely beneficial for fighting against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria that caused UTI while protecting the good bacteria in the body.
2. Lemon will stimulate your immune system to produce cells for fighting against the UTI, due to its abundance in vitamin C. Also, it will establish an acidic state in your body, thus, impede the bacteria to grow and spread.
3. Parsley is a natural diuretic, which will help you eliminate the bacteria from your body by stimulating urination, and therefore, will relieve the inflammation.
4. Olive oil contains oleic acid, a fatty acid with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which will reduce and protect from inflammation.