Mold is a common occurrence in our homes, especially in the bathroom, in the washing machine, and in every dump places in the house. Apart from being annoying and disturbing, the mold can also damage our health and cause many health issues.
Mold Types and Mold-Caused Health Issues
There are many types of molds according to the effects they cause on people, including the toxigenic mold (which causes serious health issues), allergenic mold (which causes allergic reactions, especially in the case of asthma), and pathogenic mold (which causes infections, hazardous for people with weak immunity).
Here’s what mold can do to your health:
- Asthma and sinus issues (shortness of breath, difficulties in breathing, and cough)
- Eye issues (excessive light sensitivity and eye redness)
- Brain issues (splitting headaches, brain fog, memory difficulties, lack of concentration)
- Temperature issues (variation and poor regulation of body temperature, night sweats)
- Physical state issues (fatigue, weakness, tiredness, numbness, tingling)
- Muscle issues (cramps, persistent nerve pain, aches, and joint pain)
- Digestive issues (abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, changes in the appetite)
- Excessive feeling of thirstiness and frequent urination urges
- Tremors and vertigo
- Metallic taste in the mouth
Fortunately, there is a very effective natural solution for eliminating mold from your home. Therefore, by preparing the following anti-mold spray you will get rid of the annoying mold, and at the same time, protect yourself and your family from the serious health issues that mold can cause.
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil
The preparation method is quite simple. To be specific, just mix the two ingredients, pour them in a spray bottle, and shake it. Then, spray all of your house, where you have mold, with this mixture and leave it to act for a couple of hours. Finally, take a cotton cloth and carefully wipe the areas. Eventually, this procedure will eliminate the mold and prevent it from coming back.
Essential Tea Tree Oil Benefits
This miraculous oil originally comes from Australia. It is obtained from the tea tree leaves, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia, and it is commonly used in skincare products due to its cleansing properties.
Consequently, its skin care benefits include clearing acne, removing makeup, softening cuticles, smoothening sore, eliminating foot odor and toenail fungus, alleviating athlete’s foot, treating yeast infections, relieving psoriasis, and many others.
Furthermore, the essential tea tree oil also provides some health benefits. Indeed, it is useful for treating and healing any kind of respiratory issues, including bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, sore throat, cough, and runny nose.